Candles IN CA Teaching cabinet?

Does anyone know why they are here or who they belong to?
@mreynolds and I are trying to reorganize the teaching cabinet and they don’t belong here. The box is currently sitting underneath the vinyl cutter, labeled “candles - see talk thread”. If they are yours please claim them by next Sunday (June 3, 2017) otherwise they will be disposed of.

@coloneldan @AlexRhodes @MellissaRhodes ~ Any chance the candles are from classes y’all have taught?

These are not from any class I’ve taught. I have had several inquiries lately on teaching another class though. If you leave them I can stop by tomorrow and see if they are useful. Otherwise feel free to do with them whatever you want to with them as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Thanks Dan! It looks like Devin (@missydee1206) plans on holding onto them for about a week, so you have plenty of time to check them out the next several days. :slight_smile:

I have some candle making supplies that I can donate if we can use them
I will have to dig them out of my storage buildingm, I think fabric is in front
of the shelf the box is on

Caireen,

Most of the time when I teach I use my own equipment. CA has minimal equipment from a time when Nicole taught an “appreciation” candlemaking class I think. There are some molds etc, but there are only a few of them the last time I checked.

Anything you might have would probably be appreciated. I’ll leave it to Devon to decide though.

I wonder if those are left-over from something Mark Havens taught eons ago reusing candles… I only heard him talking about it.