Cancellation (open seat) for Dec. 9th CNC Dynatorch Plasma Cutter Training

Unfortunately, I have to cancel this class. My wife is singing in a Christmas presentation that afternoon so I will be unable to attend.

1 Like

Canceling the class as in the class is canceled or you can’t attend the class but class is still happening?

The 9-Dec class is being conducted by Tommy, so I feel relatively safe thinking “open seat” rather than “class will not meet”.
https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/8547

2 Likes

I can’t attend the class. As far as I know the class is still happening
and my slot is now available.

Wouldn’t be the first person to go by different names…

I’m trying to take it… but…

Yeah, I can’t answer that question as I can’t see reservations, but when I cancelled it earlier this am I’m sure someone jumped on the opening.

I checked again this morning and found another opening… and I nabbed it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m behind on my TALK reading but thought I got alerts for Metal Shop, but guess not. Sorry for the slow reply to this thread. There were indeed two cancellations, and they were grabbed pretty quickly.Thanks to the two that cancelled, and freed up the spot for someone else. Well, not that you cancelled for that reason, but you didn’t no-show…well, you know what I mean. :slight_smile:

I’ve added a couple of Tuesday evening classes. The one on Dec. 11, 6:30 - 9:30 PM still has 4 seat available.

2 Likes