Can we do a quick lift class?

Hi, I would like to do a bit of work this weekend and need a lift class.

Can you help? I will be up there tonight and Thursday.

Thank you, I hope to see him there

I’ll be there tonight from about 8pm until the witching hour

Please remember that Saturday all day is the Open House. That would not be a good day to be using the lift as there will be many dozens of extra people walking around in the shop.

The Lift is not available for Sat during open house

Thanks Chris!

1 Like

Please mark it as unavailable on the online list that morning.

Just a Heads-Up. Please be aware that Saturday, 10-7, is open house so the bays won’t be available until evening, the lift specifically.

Thanks

1 Like

How about parking one of the Lemons cars in a bay as a show piece?

1 Like

I believe the Lemons care will be there, not sure if inside or outside. But Star Wars 501st “Speeder cycle” or whatever it’s called will be on the lift. The other bay may be where the “disassembly” tables may go.

Not sure, but the Lemons car should be there.

I think the lemons car with the awesome race trailer should be on display outside in a diorama type scene.
The fact that DMS sports a fully decked out enclosed trailer for the car should be a huge p.r. item
Trailer open, car outside next to it, tools and gear, a helmet, gloves (all the gear kid of any age would see as part of a racing team).
Show folks the interior of the trailer, display posters showing the tracks where the car races (get me the images and I’ll print them and dry mount them - I’ll loan a couple of easels for the display as well)

This is just my 2 cents of course

3 Likes

Have a lap top and one of the larger displays from Commons room out there showing video from the track would be cool for inside the trailer (darken area)