Can’t login to register fobs

I really need help, I can log in to the billing side but when I go to the main makerspace page to login and try and register my fob is says my exact same login details are incorrect but when I go to “forgot password” to try and change it it says I’m not allowed to request a new password when I’m already logged in (but won’t let me log in because my login info is “incorrect”) I just really need help to get this solved so I can register my fobs

@Team_Infrastructure

Are you trying to login to makermanager using your DMS Username? Note it does not accept an email like the billing portal does.

When we were talking the other night, she said that she had to change her user name from her old one, because the original (from years ago) was too long.

I have no idea if that might have any bearing on the issue. When she was sitting here, we were definitely trying it with just the username.

I use my username so it furthers the question

You’ll need to perform a password reset first. Sometimes the password from accounts doesn’t sync right.

Use this page. If you’re signed in then sign out first: https://accounts.dallasmakerspace.org/accounts/pwreset.php

I just did a password reset and it’s still not working, I really don’t understand what I’m suppose to do at this point

@yashsedai any ideas? I already checked they are active in AD, MM shows them active, and they say they’re using their username and not email to login to MM.

In the interim @Natalieberrie PM me your Fob number (include leading zeros) and I’ll see if I can manually set it.

-Jim

1 Like

I tried to log onto the jump server in the far side of the table today, i couldnt. I used the same credentials on the one on the aisle and it worked. Could be a server problem.

Nah. We had her on the one that was working. I got the near side of the table to log in today. One of the months I’ll figure out how to cold-boot (unplug & replug) the Raspberry Pi so that it works again. It’s my understanding that that is all you have to do.

And we’ve been fighting this for a couple of days now.

1 Like