Can’t get to regular laser class. Would like to pay someone for one on one

Will pay for private laser class. Pm me please.
Thanks

I will join that private lesson also

Ditto and more

@Lloyd @ScienceElf @Photomancer I don’t know why I didn’t see this earlier. Do each of you want a one on one or a class altogether is fine? Are you looking for the Zing or the Thunders?

A small class of all of works for me.

@ScienceElf @Lloyd if that works for you let’s pick a day

If you cover the Zing then I’d like to join. I’m already good on the Thunders - but will still attend the whole thing because I have no idea what I don’t know.

One on one or group is fine. And I have no idea which I need. Would like to be able to do distressed looking artwork on wood.

Thanks.

www.MaxAccuracy.com
Facebook - Maxaccuracy

I will cover the Thunders and Zing but it will be about two hours together, plus hands on time. Four people should be a good amount. What day works for you guys? I am mostly free on Wednesday - Friday nights.

I can be there tomorrow night

www.MaxAccuracy.com
Facebook - Maxaccuracy

I’d love to join. I am off work Sat-Mon atm. If you put together a class during those days I will be happy to join. Other days are bad for me currently but that will change next month.

If there’s another seat -> shotgun! I’m good any night except Wednesday of this week. Let me know here if this happens.

I am not available tomorrow night. I can do Saturday this weekend for two hours. Does 12-2 work? I’m going to cap this training for the five of you who are currently in this thread. Any other training will need to wait for a class or the new year, since I have projects to work on before the year is up.

1 Like

Am very interested but will be in Houston watching a cheer competition this weekend. I can do the evening of Monday the 16th, or 17, or 19

I will post a class for Monday the 16th 5:30 pm. Does that work for everyone?

Yes. I can do 12-2

www.MaxAccuracy.com
Facebook - Maxaccuracy

I will assume most people will be available Saturday. I’ll put up a class requiring approval for both Zing & Thunder at 12 pm & 1pm respectively. It will show up on the event calendar on Friday at 8 am so make sure you sign up. Please bring $5 cash.

I will work out doing a 1-1 with science elf since he isn’t able to make it.

1 Like

Unless the boss tells me to work OT that should be good for me.

Don’t forget to sign up for the class(es).

I still wasn’t able to sign up in time. I think I need to just do a one-on-one with you as well, Kris, if possible.