Cake Decorating Class September 9th at 6:30 PM

Have you seen all the pretty cakes they have in the shops for insane prices? Have you wanted to recreate something on Pinterest, but simply don’t know how to do so? Today is your lucky day!

In this class, I will teach you how to effectively layer three layers of cake with buttercream.
I’ll also show you how to color your buttercream.
Lastly, I will show you several different piping techniques using three different tips.

Supplies will be provided. You will be given three layers of mini-cake to layer and buttercream to color and pipe. Piping bags, a turntable, and tips will be available for use for class.
The class is on September 9th at 6:30 PM.

(Should be on the calendar in three days.)

Also, cake pop class will be on the 10th of September. Same three days until it populates on the calendar.

10 Likes

@Scott_Blevins and I are signed up! We started baking in January as our mutual “Deep Dive” Hobby of 2021. Only recently moved up to layer cakes. Yikes. YouTube - bless its heart - is only getting us so far.

1 Like

I love decorating cakes. I haven’t done the best work in all my years and some were total flops, but they make me happy (and the kids love them.)

3 Likes