CAD Animation in Fusion360, Solidworks or whatever CAD SW you use

Hi,

My name is James and I need some help. I have an invention that I designed, that I need to have an animation done in CAD. This is a simple project as the design is a box. The uniqueness is in how it is designed and assembled.

I will be filing a design patent and launching a kickstarter campaign for it’s commercial application. I was wondering if I can find someone who is comfortable in making animation using Solidworks, Fusion 360 or any other CAD software, and if so, can you assist me?

The project is a box, but the design requires no tools for assembly. I have it in CAD in it’s original form (made for vinyl), but need some small alterations as I want it to be done in Stainless Steel. Once you look at the original CAD and review my alteration notes, you will see it’s pretty simple.

Unfortunately I can not pay you in cash for your help. I will be more than happy to trade services, buy you your favorite 6 pack beverage, and/or work out a deal for the box itself.

I can meet you at the space ANYTIME that is convenient for you. I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Thanks