Building access for milling class

Hi everyone… excited to find this place and get to know some of yall. I couldn’t make the open house last night unfortunately, and am signed up for the Bridgeport basics class. I’m planning to get there at about 6:15-6:30 [Friday DFW traffic :frowning: ].

Would someone be kind enough to let me in so I can fill out the waiver and get a badge? Sorry to go out of the process on this but sometimes stuff happens.

Thanks in advance!
Chris

welcome.
it starts to get busy at that time so it should not be a problem walking in behind someone. Else, there is probably someone in the 3d fab room. Just tap on the window to get someones attention.
-Nick

Perfect - thanks for the heads up and the quick reply

If you park in front…If no one is going in when you get there or in the front when you knock, just knock on the opposite door with the big exit only verbiage that leads into common room or 3D fab window and someone in there will hear it and let you in the front so you can do the waiver and all that, then you’ll need to snag someone to get you in the door to the warehouse area (you’ll pass by common room if not someone in the hall). When you get a chance there’s folks in there to help you get set up with your key fob and such too. Enjoy your class.

Thanks! Extra characters…

1 Like