[Both Claimed] Free Yamaha Keyboard and Free Electric Scooter

I have an older Yamaha PSR 520 electric keyboard with a broken screen that otherwise works, and I have an older electric scooter (Razor style) without batteries, that I don’t want. I’m not a DMS member, but wanted to offer them to the making community free.

I can also drop them off at DMS if someone else wants to take them in and put them wherever free things live.

*Edit: Keyboard taken. Thanks @Raymond

3 Likes

I’d like to grab that keyboard as I have a project that requires one :slight_smile:

It turns out that the Bally Sente audio board is about 70% of a Sequential Six Track synth. I just need to modify the memory circuitry for additional ROMs / RAM and then add in the circuitry for the keyboard and controls.

Raymond

2 Likes

@Raymond Great, I’ll DM you and we can work out a time/place.

If you’re coming to DMS, I’d be happy to take the electric scooter.

Thanks Tom! I made it home with it. There was a wreck on 35 I had to navigate around - par for the course around here.

It’ll work great for my project :smiley:

1 Like

@dryad2b - If you decide not to keep the scooter, let me know. I did a bit of reverse engineering on the controller when I replaced batteries in my niece’s Razor. Attaching it in case you might find it useful. Drawing done in Visio.

Razor_scooter_controller.pdf (313.9 KB)

2 Likes