Bob’s arch rival is on its way to China - c’est Le vie Burgmaster

It put up a good fight, but I avenged Bob this morning and the Burgmaster was dropped from a forklift into a pile of scrap steel on its way to China for mfg into crappy new products.

The table remains and Bob was avenged and a $30 donation is on its way to the Machine Shop……A good little Saturday morning.

@BobKarnaugh @Team_Machine_Shop

5 Likes

Thanks for doing this!

I say we give Bob a hand too.
What? Too soon? :crazy_face:

Heal up quickly Bob!

1 Like

Thanks Thomas for showing the Burgmaster who is boss; I have to admit that it fought hard to extend its stay. Can’t imagine what shinannagins it pulled off to over stay its welcome at its prior address.

More seriously, one has to watch that stored energy: springs, capacitors, pressure(gases) and heat, not to mention the possibility of a heavy object to fall.

The hand faces at least several more days of limited activity; but all fingers and nerve sensation seems to work. The first nurse to see it said that I might have to take it to the emergency room but the doctor came in later and said that it isn’t that bad. When a doc with experience fixing up soldiers hit with IEDs sees a minor injury, he has the perspective to resist being over impressed.

Regards,
Bob

5 Likes