Boardgame group

I’ve got a new game that I backed on Kickstarter that I’ve been dying to play. It is called Canvas, and is an art competition based board game. No artistic ability required.

EDIT: forgot link to BGG.

4 Likes

I saw that, and have been wanting to play it too!!

If we can meet, what would everyone’s expectations be for safety/caution. I’ll try and plan a gathering around this.

Seconding this!

Count me in to assist Mark. I’d really love for us to have an active board games group.

Learn, play, share games.

Personally, my household is vaccinated and I’m comfortable being around people now. I have no problem wearing a mask to make others comfortable though.

1 Like

im in the same boat im fully vaccinated but dont mind wearing a mask

Count me as a third being fully vaccinated, but willing to wear a mask.

I got Gloomhaven ages ago and have not had a chance to really get more than a few games in. Id really like to host some sessions with all three of these.

2 Likes

My husband and I just got Gloomhaven. We have played the first scenario. From what he was reading on it, it is better to play it campaign first and then you can play the scenarios.

1 Like

Agreed. We started the campaign, but then a neighbor we were playing with moved away and we stopped. I havne’t played the scenarios so as not to spoil the campaign.

1 Like

I’d be interested in playing Gloomhaven again. We tried it at the last game day event, but it really needs more dedication than just one sitting :smiley:

2 Likes

Comment number 4 of “I’m vaccinated, but willing to wear a mask”

2 Likes

Ok!

Next question, Which day works best for people. Saturday, or Sunday.

i could make saturday work

Saturday for getting some play time in or for talking about the SIG?