Best way to enlarge a hole in aluminium? then repeat 150 times

I have a 0.1" deep hole drilled into a circular piece of aluminum. Im press fitting a 3/16" ceramic bearing into the hole.
My parts I had made the hole is too large and its exactly 0.1875" ID.
The entire assembly is .995" in diameter. so I could possibly hold it in a 1 inch collet?
Then use a #9 drill bit to make the hole larger and then ill press a 5mm bearing into it.

I have a lot of these to do and I am not sure if setting up on the lathe, or maybe a jig on the mill might be the most efficient way to perform this 150 times or so.

Any input on the best way to set up drilling a centered, hole like this would be greatly appreciated.

So if I’m understanding this right, the bearings were supposed to be 3/16" & the chinglesh was then converted to 5mm for the od of the bearing? If it has to be a precise fit, then you will need to ream it to size. The work holding maybe a little tricky though as we do not have currently a 5C collet chuck for the lathe. If the part is only .100 deep, that will be even trickier to hold.

Is there any way to build a jig that lines up a couple of the holes to rotate around the piece? You would have a repeatable process to get the same results for each hole. The jig could also supply some support for the piece.

Looking again at it, providing you can hold the work, you might be able to just ream it to size. The difference is only .0095" diameter.

I agree with Tim - for precision you’ll need to use a reamer. You might be able to set it up on the lathe and feed the reamer with the drill chuck. Short of turning it by hand, I don’t know if the lathe will go slow enough.

You might be able to rig in on the mill holding it in V blocks. So long as you dial indicate in the center and lock the bed from moving it could work. The back jaw of the vise doesn’t move in the Y axis so it should position to the same every time. You’ll need a vise stop so you can reposition in the X axis. then you should be able to ream with reasonable precision.

I will look Into that thank you

Not sure if my last reply worked. The part is 0.995 in diameter and 1.2 inches long