Best meeting time (Poll)

Hello everyone,
I would like to take a poll on when is the best time to meet for our monthly Digital Media Meetings. Please take the poll here and we will meet on every third week on that day.

• 3rd Sunday afternoon
  • 3rd Monday evening
  • 3rd Tuesday evening
  • 3rd Wednesday evening
  • 3rd Thursday evening
  • 3rd Friday evening
  • 3rd Saturday afternoon

0 voters

this is Bump!

Hi Bump, this is Confused(parting gift @tombakerftw to offset saying where you could go).

Anyway, there are 2 voters, 3 votes and the vote now button is greyed out. Figure you are having people able to choose multiple votes and only people on the committee are voting, which all makes sense, just checking though

At least 1 option must be selected before the"Vote now!" button becomes active. It would appear up to 7 options may be selected for your vote…
EDIT: Only 2 may be selected; >2 causes the “Vote now!” button go dormant again.

Is it not mobile friendly? No matter what I select it doesn’t activate the vote button on my phone.

Having the same thing @pendragyn, I don’t have a horse in this race or anything so it’s no biggie to me. @thespacemaker may want to check it out though if committee members only use mobile

@jast I didn’t even notice the choose up to 2 options written at the bottom til you mentioned it lol

It works fine in my android device, running in Chrome browser.
Best guess: you’re not noticing the subtle change from light gray to dark gray when it becomes available. But I’m betting you already know, and I’m wrong on that guess…

Not sure what to tell you guys…

Either get on a desktop app or just cast your vote in the comments

You are correct, although I think the design is flawed, upon further review I do see that the shade of grey does indeed change once I select on option.

1 Like

It IS much clearer on a desktop client, where it changes from white to blue. No idea why the mobile does it differently…
Glad you found it, though!

1 Like

Nothing, I’m just illiterate and color blind occasionally

Voting is locked on my desktop.

What day works best for you David?

Not sure why it’s messed up, make sure you don’t try to select more than 2

Sunday afternoon would be first choice, second choice doesn’t matter.