Beginner Welding Classes

Hello Jim and others,

I hope this is the right place to post and ask my question.

This is Doug S. I was attended the meeting Saturday (March 7th). I wanted to make it official that I would be interested in getting a beginner’s lesson so that I could get signed off. I did participate in the safety class.

Doug (dlsunc)

2 Likes

Need to change to Metal Shop from Machine Shop.

Doug I’ve added you to the list as well as the safety.

1 Like

Great. Thanks.

Hi, I’m interested in learning How to tig weld. Though I didn’t see any upcoming process safety classes in the calendar. Would I be able to schedule a private class (I’d be happy to pay) for both the safety and tig classes?Thanks in advance

1 Like

I’ll look at my schedule. For you, I’ll put up a HP Safety, and that’ll shorten up any TIG classes you got. I don’t do TIG nearly well enough to begin to teach it.

1 Like

I’d be interested in TIG class as well.

2 Likes

I would be interested to learn any type of welding I can. Will gladly attend any posted classes. Seem to have been all full pretty quick, so I think there is a good demand!

2 Likes

And @Rbourlon and @Tyberiuss – I just managed to put up a HP Safety Class for this Saturday, 3/14, at 6:30pm. It will available to sign up in 48 hours from now. Mark!

Not sure about a MIG class (@malcolmputer or one of our other TIG instructors will have to put up a TIG class). For the next 2 weeks, Saturday evening was it for my spare time. Looking at my schedule from out of the office, I can only see 2 weeks, so I’m not sure about the rest.

2 Likes

Thank you!