Beginner Welding Class

This is an interest check for beginner welding classes. I can teach Tig, Mig, and Smaw. I just wanted to see who would be interested in learning both the basics and the science behind welding

3 Likes

I’m just going to toss in links to some of the welding inquiries here on Talk over the last month. It might help draw interested parties’ attention…

1 Like

Interested…sounds like MIG is the better place to start but I’m interested in learning about the basics, science, etc. Sounds great. Thanks.

@FriendlyTitan Hey Atlas, if you are interested in teaching welding I’m doing a makeup TIG session tonight at 6:30, we could talk about possible classes. I was counting on our new multiprocess welder to be up and running so had a large class yesterday but we don’t have a foot pedal and torch setup on it yet so rescheduled a few people so we could get more torch time.
-Randy

1 Like

I took a class ages ago but would love a refresher on the MIG. I have some random scrap steel (I think) we could use as well that I am happy to bring. Picked it up for free to practice on but never had the time.

1 Like

I would be very interested in any of the welding classes! I did acelelene and stick welding in high school many moons ago and I’d really like to learn mig&tig plus anything you would be open to sharing knowledge of!