Bee Nuc for Sale

OK potential or current Bee keepers I have a 5 frame Nuc that’s ready to for a bigger home.

$150 for the whole Nuc or $125 for the frames and bees.

3 Likes

not a bad deal at all! if i had $$ to spend i would snag these.

1 Like

If I had land to keep it on I would buy it, was thinking of starting a SIG for next year.

yeah i wish there was enough interest but it doesnt seem like many care to talk about bees.

1 Like

I think there would be ~30 ish people, but where to keep 5-10 hives? I don’t have a good answer.

This is were a working relationship with the city could come in handy. Cities always have land that is not being used or could be repurposed for community use. Many cities are now turning land over for community gardens.

1 Like

anyone who wants to keep bees should keep them on their own property not a communal space. bees arent something you want some rando to go maintain or in such a public space they can be easily killed or messed with. even people who do something mundane thinking they are doing good could kill all of your work and thousands of bees.

if people want to meet up and talk about bees or build woodenware or talk tips and tricks life cycle bee club stuff that is more useful imo. a group of 30 ppl cant share colonies. moreover there isnt a communal area for dfw. its too large. what is convenient for me isnt for everyone else etc. so in reality we should just schedule trips to someone;s bee yard when we want to do hands on.