Bed stick issues on polyprinters, a favor if you please

Last Sunday I couldn’t get several prints I really wanted done. One issue was poly printer 91 kept locking up, which I wrote a ticket on. Still haven’t heard a resolution for that problem, so I will avoid 91 for a while. The biggest issues were bed stick issues on several printers, I don’t bother to write those up because in theory I could replace the bed tape, I can’t do it from a wheelchair and only one working hand/arm. Which leads me to my favor.Could someone replace the bed tape on a known working printer and let me know which it is for Sunday morning when I get there at 9:00AM. DART is supposed to get me there by 9:30AM but they tend to run early unless they are late, I never know which until the ride is over.

For me a working printer is:
Video is working.
Extruder is in good shape.

I will continue to write these issues up as they happen.

@yashsedai
Now for some good news. After saving a little every month I have bought a refurbished computer shown below, which I will be bringing to the space when it arrives. It hasn’t arrived yet, but no more hogging a design computer when it does. The next question will be how do I set it up to control a poly printer? I will not be controlling a printer outside the space so that should not be an issue.

I have figured how to use the extruder clutch with one hand using forceps. I have also figured out last visit how to get into the common area (from the foyer) and the foyer (from the flex area unassisted. So the space is pretty close to 100% accessible once I’m in I still need the DART drivers help with the front door (which may have openers some day). So little by little I am getting there. Thank you for reading.