Band Saw Blade Broken

Using the band saw with the 1/2 blade. I broke. I replaced it. Need to put a new one out. Thanks
Stephen Klarer

So you broke the blade and replace it. Good. Put a new one out? What does that mean?

There was one spare blade 3/8 or 1/2 hanging on the wall behind the two small bandsaws, that one needs to be replaced since it was used in place of the broken blade.

There might be more in the bandsaw tub in the committee storage but it’s been a while since I’ve last looked in there so I’m not sure, knowing Ian though there’s backstock somewhere, he’s generally ontop of it, so 95% there’s more at the space

Ha, thanks for belief in me! I’ll get more on order tomorrow. I order new blades about once every 4-6 weeks, when we get down to one or two if I catch it then.

1 Like

No all ribbing aside, compared to the past you’ve been doing a pretty awesome job at making sure consumables never run dry or if they do not for extended periods, in the past sometimes there’d be gaps of weeks before re restocked consumables so credit where credits due