Ball Python Needs a Good Home

Hello!

I have a Ball Python that needs a good home. Work has been a bit more demanding lately and everyone else in the house is terrified of snakes. I feel as if someone else could give him more attention.

Let me know if you are interested. I have all the housing and heat lamps to go with him.

Please, only ask if you have had experience owning snakes. I want him to go to a home that knows what to expect from a reptile.

I’m not interested. It wouldn’t play nice with my curious cats. But I’m curious- is it poisonous? Or is it a sqeezer?

lol, no he is not poisonous. That would make a really bad pet.

He looks just like the picture.

1 Like

You might try posting at dfwherp.org. My friend’s daughter in Seattle belongs to the Seattle group. I’ve heard great stories about the passion this group brings to reptiles and amphibians. I hope you find a good home for your python.

Leticia

1 Like

In college, I used to catch wild rattlesnakes, keep them for pets for awhile, then release back into the hills. This went on until I forgot to cover its cage and after a night of partying, the next morning while getting up, it started rattling and it sounded like it had gotten loose and was under the bed. Turned out, it was in the cage but the acoustics in the room made it sound like it was right next to me.

Plus, the time I almost got bit. :flushed:

Needles to,say, but I haven’t kept one as pet since then…or handled one either…Lol

1 Like

Unleash the fury, Mitch!

I’ve had “buddies” over the years who’ve kept rattlesnakes as “pets”. They just loved possessing a deadly thing, as far as I could tell. I managed to “lose” their contact info over time, so I have no idea how they’ve fared long-term (more than a few months; about 2 years on the longest-lived situation as we were both students at the same school), but I extracted myself from those environments with great expedience and abandon.

2 Likes

Very smart of you to do so. When I had rattlesnakes, my girlfriend at the time would not come over…

1 Like

Can you send me the info on age, sex, size? I have 2 friends that like these guys