Ball joint press tool - need replacement

Hey gearheads,

I had looked at this a while back when doing the first set of my ball joints but had rented the press from Oreilley’s so I didn’t follow up a few months ago. Now that I’m about to do the other set, I’d be interested in getting a quality press here at the space to replace the bent one we have here.

What’s it take to order one?

This is the one I’d suggest (on Amazon Prime no less): Amazon Link - Astro 7865 Ball Joint Service Tool

This is the one we have now - note the bend / misalign.

Ordered, will likely be sunday before I can drop it off at DMS

Auto has about $1,000 in funds waiting to be used, just send me an amazon link to any tool we need that can be stored on the shelving and I will order it.

2 Likes

I was just about to press send on a helpdesk ticket for this… want me to finish that off or leave it alone?

1 Like

The problem here is prominently displyed in 5 letters. I’d advise against making that mistake again.

3 Likes

Ian,

I have one and would be willing to lend it to you for the duration of your project. Do you have a box? If so, I can drop it in your box tomorrow on my way past DMS.

2 Likes

Yeah, drop it in ‘Ian’ about three from the bottom on the far right in the kitchen area. There’s a mug and electrical supply in the box now.

1 Like

Willdo

12345678890asdasdasdasd

1 Like

Done. No great hurry getting it back, week or two is fine.

1 Like

@zmetzing, I finished what I needed with the ball joint tool, so the one you placed in my box is ready to get picked up. The one we bought for the space is awesome.

Cool, thanks for reminding me.

I picked up the tool from your box tonight. Hope it helped!

1 Like