Backyard light - Want it?

Anybody want this thing, for the [awkward] hauling?

What is it?
A 10ft piece of 1" Conduit with triangular adaptor on one end to hold a wall/post mount high pressure sodium lamp and give a place for the wiring connection down to an outdoor single width electrical box with a hinge on the back where (now) a plug-in cord allows powering the lamp. Compression adaptors connect the conduit to top adaptor and bottom box. Its intended purpose was lighting my backyard at night, which it did for some time until the dredded ‘on for 30 seconds then off for 20’ started. Probably needs a new sensor fitting, which I may even have. The hinge was to permit lowering for maintenance, but it was mounted too high to safely do that. Once taken down, it was not put back up because we are moving.
Free for the taking in White Rock Lake Dam area - I can’t deliver.

What’s the wattage on that lamp? Thanks

Not sure - it uses the larger bulb of those used in residences, but not the huge bulb in commercial (parking lot) installations. There is a smaller bulb size normally only in boxy wall mounts (worked for Elliotts Hardware for 9 years but memory is fading.) Based on choices shown on website for Home Depot, it is probably 70 watt. I’ll take a look next time I am outdoors.
Mike

Thanks again