Awesome mix musical night!

3 Likes

I’m listening to Alice Cooper’s “Poison”, and wondering what the hell he was smoking…

Lol!!
It’s still a good song, lol!

If I remember correctly (if), that was the song he wrote for his first album after he finally quit drinking.

1 Like

'Til Tuesday - Voices Carry

4 Likes

Today’s earworm. Although, this is the first time I’ve heard the whole thing…

3 Likes

The Galaxy Song she has a great series of fun videos on Quanta physics (including “Do people die when they use the transporter on Star Trek?”)

One of my favorites: Schrödinger’s Cat [Music Video]

3 Likes

Found this at Walmart today, lol

So this seems fitting…

3 Likes

AladdiM&M Sane!

1 Like

With the latest saber rattling of Nukes… Here are some songs…

Frankie Goes to Hollywood:

Nena (English):

Nena: (German):

4 Likes

Alice In Chains - Check My Brain

1 Like

Left turn…

3 Likes

Groovy, man. Groovy.
Of course, I remember a slightly different take on that song…
The Power Station - Get It On (Bang A Gong)

The differences in the video, when viewed through the hindsight lens of the future, is very amusing…Of course, the twin towers are prominent. And it’s not hard to see the homage to the Bond opening sequences (pretty sure that both Taylors are huge Cubby fans, and Palmer, being English as well…).

2 Likes

For some reason, I had it in my head that either Robert Palmer or Duran Duran did the 80’s version. …

2 Likes

Well, you were 2/5 right on the D^2 bit, and 1/4 correct on the Robert Palmer part, and with Tony Thompson being such a collaboration force for D^2 in their hayday and making up another 1/4 of TPS, I’d say “close enough”. I actually thought it was Robert Palmer, too, and wasn’t until I looked it up that I remembered it was him, but as part of TPS…

2 Likes

one good turn deserves another (well, another turn, anyway, “good” being very debatable…)
Bloodhound Gang - Right Turn Clyde

To my amusement, as I’d always heard that the “Clyde” referenced in the title was the ghostie critter of Pac-Man fame, recent “research” suggests it’s actually a reference to “Every Which Way but Loose”… Sadly, the latter makes more sense, the song being filled with violence-suggesting silly puns and entrendre. I still think “Right Turn Clyde” works for a Pac-Man reference…

3 Likes

Here’s a funny one for y’all…

3 Likes

OMG, when I was in Deutschland in the mid 80s; it was Nina (99), Bowie (Heroes), and the most amazing anti war floats you have ever seen in a march. Radio in Hamburg and Berlin fomented revolution with their playlists.

This aint a parade into Kiev, but this is Bowie again:

3 Likes

Today’s earworm…

4 Likes

Daryl Hall & John Oates - Maneater

1 Like

twenty one pilots - Chlorine

3 Likes