Automotive Parts Washer

Two things

I made a mistake and did not scrape off a large section of grease on a part I washed. That scattered
some pretty nasty grease inside the washer. I attempted to wipe out as much as I could and my question is: What is the procedure for cleaning the washer.

The other thing

One of the reasons it was such a mess is that the light is not working. So when the water hit the grease I didn’t notice. I looked over the rather dangerous looking system we have in there. I don’t think two florescent bulbs with electrical tape over the wire connecting power is the best way to light up the system. In fact. I suggest those lights be removed. I believe there are waterproof LEDS available that will work with low voltage that would constitute a more sane approach. I will be happy to look into this and pay any fines for dirtying up the washer.

Hmmm… Grammar school did not prepare me for the appropriate ending phase and it’s not in my Associated Press Stylebook and Libel Manual… so I’ll wing it… Powers that be! Please advise! (I knew there was a hole in my education.)

2 Likes

Its not a huge deal, use the washer to wash the inside of it. As for the light, I’ll have a look this weekend.

Thanks

Freddy

1 Like

Thanks for reporting it though!

2 Likes