Automotive Lift Class?

Are there any plans to offer a lift class anytime in the near future…say before I need to change my brakes and rotate my tires??

Can you make it tonight? I can train you on it.

1 Like

Yes I can. Will you be there around 745?

Yeah. I’ll be here lateish tonight.

Meet at 7:45 at the lift, we’ll have a class of two lol

1 Like

New guy here, interested as well in lift operation. I don’t have any pressing lift needs, would just like to get certified for when I do. Thanks!

I’m going to schedule a class next week sometime, if you need it before then let me know!

1 Like

I’ll be up at the Space around 8pm tonight - and can give you the lift training

Thanks! Tonight (probably) doesn’t work for me, but I’ll keep my eyes peeled for next weeks.

Tuesday nights are usually my night at the Space, among others…

Tom,

Is the offer for a Tuesday night training still on the table? Joined up last night and am interested in getting my cert on the auto lift.

Or if you another time works best just let me know. Im free basically all of Sunday and any night next week. Have a decent amount of drivetrain and suspension related work I am looking to do so motivated to get my certification completed.

Thanks and look forward to meeting everyone.

1 Like

Tuesday evening for sure and possibly this friday or sat night as well.

Appreciate it. Let me know if you are heading up today and I’ll stop by if I am free at that time. Otherwise I’ll see you Tuesday

I paid for the lift class when it was first installed. How do you get the code to the lift? Also, do you have to pay to get a refresher the next time someone does a lift class?

There’s no code on the lift anymore. If you need a refresher let me or @TLAR know, it’s free! I think @TLAR is around tonight, if not I’ll be there at 6PM on Thursday

@TLAR Please help, I downloaded an app to read the QR code on the lift, in order to pay the $20, and ended up with a horrible virus on my phone. I have an android, and have never seen anything like this before. The strange part is… I downloaded the app, then scanned the QR code on the side of the lift, it gave me an error message “Paypal link could not be verified” or something similar. So, I attempted to uninstall the app, but it will not allow you to use the traditional uninstall method.

Thank you,

Henry

Does $20 need to be paid to use the lift?

We are no longer using PayPal. That QR code escaped the purge

Escaped the purge? Does anyone know how I can remove this virus from my phone? I’m afraid other people might scan the QR and have their phones hijacked as well, should I go up there and take it down?

The QR didn’t give you a virus, I bet it was the QR code scanner app.

@Photomancer How can people pay to automotive now? Cash and envelope? Are we on any of the square kiosks?

2 Likes