. Auto lift training

Hey guys. Looking to check this one off my list for access. If anyone can help me out, just reply or send me a dm and we’ll work out times. Thanks!

In general, if one shows up on Thursday evenings, which is the Motorsports weekly meeting, there are several folks who can give you Auto Lift training.

Awesome, thanks for the info!

On 3/17 Motorsport meeting will there be someone that can give me Auto Lift training? @Bizwacky

Yes, I’ll be up there and can do a lift training afterwards.

1 Like

What time would that be on 3/17, any idea?

1 Like

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone would be able to do lift training next weekend.

I heard about the motorsport meetings on Thursday but I wont be back in Dallas on Thursday.

I’m pretty flexible on the time but I would like to have enough time afterward to install a new exhaust.

Also is there any other training I need to use the rest of the automotive tools?

I was certified befor the RFID was installed on the lift how do i get access to the lift?

The main question is – who certified you?

I beleive it was Tom Tansey.

1 Like

If you can be up there on Thursday we can do a quick check and get you in the system.

Is there any chance I can get lift training/certification before/after the cleanup?

Sorry to hijack this thread. Would really appreciate help!

Yup, I can do lift sign-offs for anybody at the cleanup.

2 Likes

I would like to help with the clean up and lift training but I probably won’t make it until 7, is the training being done before or after the clean up?

I’m going to reply for Jason – since lift training isn’t a specific “class” per se, anytime should be Fine - Just Fine. It might be after things are done, but you should be good coming around 7.

2 Likes