Auto Lift Training - $50

No updates on door status, it should still be considered disabled. Plans are in motion.

Iā€™m itching to get the training on the lift, too.

Bump to request a new training class. Or train me to be one of the instructors.

3 Likes

Lift class is being scheduled for Sat., 2/27, at 10AM. Do we need a weeknight class too?

2 Likes

If you catch me at the space anytime I am there I am almost always willing to train you and check you out on the lift. My photo is on my profile so you know what I look like. I will be there tonight working on my car so come on out if you wanna get trained. I will probably be out around 10 or 11pm. I was planning to do a class but I havenā€™t had time due to my work schedule. I will still teach anytime I am there.

There is a lesson plan available, and a short test. Would you mind using these in your class, just to keep it consistent? I will be at the space tonight, so we can print them out.

Also, keep track of who takes the class and let me know their email addresses. I am keeping a list for the Board, and I want them to get priority access to the RFID reader on the ramp door.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Yes I have already been using it and just adding the stuff I want to teach in addition. I have only taught one so far. Ill let you know emails when I am done tonight.

Iā€™ll look forward to the 2/27 class!

ke5bud, iā€™ll try to find you sometime too!

Iā€™m looking forward to it as well!

class is up on the CAL and iā€™m signed up,

do you even lift bro?
-Well yes i do, @dms!

When will there be another training session on the lift?

This is the exact reason Iā€™m on talk right now. I have a fair number of projects that would be made significantly easier with lift access, and I donā€™t see a class scheduled through September. Are there plans for one? Is it now an ad hoc thing?

Iā€™ll be at the Space tomorrow afternoon and Iā€™ll ā€œtrainā€ ANYONE that would like to learn how to use the liftā€¦

You pay the $50 to automotive / brandon green dept etc etc etc

Just ask for the old fat guy that works on the Unimog

3 Likes

Iā€™m all over this. Whatā€™s a good time for you? @Brandon_Green, whatā€™s a good link for direct paypal to Automotive?

Is there a time that is good for you? Iā€™m definitely interested if you want to set a time so you donā€™t need to do it individually if anyone else is.

Late afternoon is good - Iā€™ll be helping out folks on three vehicles so Iā€™ll around.

How does 1600 or 1700 grab you?

Sounds good.
ā€¦

Good that you narrowed it down a bit there, Tom. :wink: :wink:

ducks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking time to cert me on the lift tonight @TLAR, I really appreciate it!

3 Likes