Auto LIFT Training needed

Hi New Member here. 1st post(should I have created a new topic on this Aside from some woodshop project I have new Hyundai SUV and I need to install the trailer hitch I bought. Looks a lot easier if I’m not rolling on my driveway. I’ll around DMS a lot from Friday after noon through the Weekend.The video makes it fairly easy. install video.
I’d pay for some help to speed up the install if anyone is interested.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome to DMS! I put one on my Tucson using the lift, and it was definitely easier than the laying on the ground approach.

2 Likes

So the Automotive guys don’t read their section often. @Team_Automotive

It has been suggested that you come to the Motorsports Committee Meeting, which is Thursday 12/17 at 7pm. @dallasmagna is a Lift instructor, and is usually willing to help. However, it seems that he seldom reads Talk.

1 Like

Thanks. Ill try to make it.

Oh, and there’s a $20 fee that goes toward fixing the lift when it breaks. I think it’s not set up on any of the Squares, so bring a $20 bill.

I am in need of Lift Training. I have sent PatrickPleez1 and Michaelb messages. I am on vacation thru Jan 3 and can come in at any time. Need to do a brake job and flush my brake fluid.

I can still use the training also if I can. Couldn’t make during motorsports comm. mtg.

Kind Regards,

Craig Brazier
214-793-0272

I

New member also – I also need lift training and FOB access to lift. Am available any day this week, any time 24hrs/day. I have my $20. Need to change flexplate on my 2004 Silverado 2500 - definitely would be easier with the lift - parts will be in on Wednesday

In addition to the $20 donation I would be happy to throw another $20 to someone who can certify me on the lift. PM me, I am flexible on when I can meet at the space.