Auto help... Jeep stuff

Hey all, wondering if any other 4x4 folks out there want to give me a hand sometime to do a few things to the Jeep… mostly measure actually…

I’m fairly certain that the shocks I have on the jeep right now are just trash and not actually even the right size for the lift that’s on the jeep. But they were the ones 4WheelParts recommended so they’ve been on there for a while.

I want to go through and ‘stretch’ the jeep out to measure what size shocks the Jeep ACTUALLY needs - and add bump stops if needed. Basically, remove the shocks that are there, and see how much articulation I get at the fully compressed and extended ranges. Then use that to figure out what shocks and bump stops I actually need.

Anyone know a good place to do this? Was thinking one of the ramps near the space might work if there are any without handrails. If not, anywhere else anyone might suggest?

Thanks,
Ian

I know nothing of jeeps, but fyi - the ramp to the north warehouse doesn’t have rails. At least, not yet…

Are your control arms OEM or have you upgraded them.

Upgraded. Full-Traction 3-link. But I definitely need new bushings.

Ahh the dreaded Full Traction joints. Id say using the ramp as a RTI ramp is your best bet.

Yeh, they kinda suck. Was seriously considering just buying a couple of Delrin blocks and making my own.

When do you want to attempt this? Are you going to air down?