Assorted monster av cables

For sale.
Help me put my cats through college.
No reasonable offer refused.
All unreasonable offered seriously considered.

Bones

Moster Cables, those are too rich for my blood. Look at all the GOLD!

1 Like

So I’m guessing neither of you are interested in the cables?

Actually the amount of gold is very little and not worth much. Pretty sure you can afford it.

Besides being an excellent conductor of electricity, gold does not corrode. Electrical connections remain secure over time. That’s why gold from Egyptian tombs looks as bright and shiny today as it did back in the day.
Also why many cultures equated gold with immortality. Also why edge connectors, pin headers, etc on computers and mission critical electrical connections are gold plated.

Don’t know about the efficacy of aluminum foil. The audio gear i bought at the time included monster cables not a roll of aluminum foil.

Gold aside, they are excellent heavy duty cables that can take a lot of abuse.

So in conclusion, if you need excellent heavy duty cables at a price less than you would pay for far inferior cables, hit me up.

Bones

1 Like

Also don’t forget it’s for a good cause. I have four cats to put through college.

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning: Thanks for the rant. :smiley::smiley:

Thanks for the opportunity to rant. Although i prefer to think of it as a sales pitch.

Bones

1 Like

Cables are sold.
Must have been good sales pitch or maybe just too cheap to pass up? Yeah more likely the latter.

Bones

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @captbones,
Congrats on the sale, the proceeds should put at least 2 cats through college. Now the trouble will be keeping them out of those waste of time liberal arts degrees. What is the large use of component cables at this point if you don’t mind me asking.

Philantropist helping put cats through college? Audiophiles that believe their old equipment sounds better than my old ipod (they’re right of course but i love my ipod, and most friends now use their phone anyway)? Believed they were better than the energy drink? Collect old cables (seems i do if you go through my stock pile of things I’ll never use. Although now fewer) and now their collection is complete? Couldn’t pass up a good deal whether they needed them or not? Thought cheap enough to sell on ebay hoping to spark a bidding war? Picked up old gear at yard or estate sale w/o cables? Building a kick ass steampunk something or another? (Hmmmm like that idea.) Owns high quality legacy gear? Owns low quality legacy gear and believes they will make it sound like high quality legacy gear?

Although i am a fan of liberal arts, they are interested in studying sleep science. They recently won a science fair fair blue ribbon for research on the effect of sunny spots on sleep quality. They most of the day studying for entrance exams. MIT and John Hopkins (and others not to brag) are extremely interested in them.

Bones
Tataina
Corky
Ivan
Cubby

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh yeah! Getting the “incapacitating a biped” bonus points on that effort!

1 Like