Asking for help to keep from lossing everything i own

“Told” by whom?

If it’s not on paper, it didn’t happen. Please, post a scan of the official SNAP/HHS document denying food stamps based on your race and gender.

8 Likes

Wow you are way out of touch on the outside world. It’s $141 a month and i have 4 units. It shows all you people want to do is attack someone down on their luck.

Hey Thomas, may I suggest asking a mod to close this thread? Anyone that may help knows they can PM you and this discussion is getting personal and heated. If not, no worries. Just trying to prevent this from getting out of control.

10 Likes

It was in person. They are not stupid enough to put it on paper. And just cause it isn’t on paper it didn’t happen. That right there is one of the dumbest things i have ever hear people say. If it’s bot on paper it didn’t happen. Hell people have veen on video killing and have gotten away with it. But all you are wanting to do is attack someone down on their luck. Which is fine. I am use to people like you and the rest of the people. Not one person has offered real help. I don’t need a job and i don’t need food stamps. No church is going to give you money for a storage unit. I have said that i would 've willing to work it off or pay back the money. I am not looking for a dormant hand out. Just a short term loan to save what is left of our lives.

All i am getting are attacks from people who have no idea what its like in the real world. To lose everything and live in a car. To have your life stolen from you and everything else destroyed. I have worked very hard my whole life. At times 24 hrs in a day to make sure work was done. I have tried to serve my country and turned away do to previous injuries. Like i said for me to ask for help means i am tried everything.

I Agree and we’ll close this.

@here please PM @Cyberzombie78 your civil concerns and solutions.

9 Likes