Are you starting a new business AND would you like to be on TV?

This came in on the a DMS email.

This is all I know.

Call if you are interested.

Hi!

I hope this email finds you well! My name is Molly Tom and I’m a Casting Producer at ITV America, an award-winning, global television production company that specializes in telling real stories about extraordinary people.

Spoke, part of the ITV family, is currently working on a new business docu-series where we will follow the stories of modern-day business pioneers who are ready to finally leave their 9-to-5 jobs to pursue their dreams of starting their own business. The ideal candidates are planning on leaving their current jobs and launching their business within the coming year, but we are open to businesses at various levels of starting up.

I thought this could be a great opportunity for some of the companies at Dallas Makerspace, or someone you know of in the community. If you would like to hear more about the show, I would love to set up a call to discuss at your earliest convenience or feel free to reach out to me at 212-564-2607 x2698. I’ve also attached our flyer, if you’d like to post or send out to your members.

If you are interested in learning more about ITV, I encourage you to visit our website: http://itv-america.com/

Thanks very much for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Molly

4 Likes

I’ve been approached by similar things, and they’ve always wanted a substantial amount of money.

1 Like

“We promise you’ll get a ton of exposure! But as we all know, exposure is worth a lot so we gotta ask you to pay for it…”

1 Like

2 Likes