Are lasers Operational

Does someone know if the lasers are up and running? I have to drive quite a bit to get to the Makerspace and don’t want to drive if they’re not working. I’ve checked the camera 4 times today and not seen anyone working on them. Thank you.

I have not been by in a day or two, however we recently had gotten all them working, and I haven’t seen any reports since of them not working.

Big Thunder still needs a replacement bed and some love, but is usable for a portion of it’s area.

1 Like

Thank you.

They are working

The camera page doesn’t show any of the purple (out of service) cones on top of the lasers.

The billing app isn’t open and the iPad isn’t logged in.

A suggestion: I discover something wrong with the machine then I feel that I should get the $1 waived by reporting it.

Another suggestion: You need one of these magnetic things with the red and green stickers. The other colors of stickers are a total scam. You should use this thing as the official way to get reimbursed in addition to having the purple cone.

What is it you’re trying to get reimbursed for? I’m not following your thoughts / reasoning.