Arcade Auction Saturday 6/26/2021

I know there will be a few members interested in checking out the arcade auction happening this coming Saturday in Lewisville. First normal local auction since before Covid happened. I have no stake in the auction but know the auctioneer and have been frequenting their auctions for years as have several other DMS members.

Usually there is a decent selection of coin-op arcade games, pinball machines, jukeboxes, redemption machines, and parts.

Preview from 8am to 10am on Saturday 6/26/2021. Generally preview is also available Friday afternoon during the load-in of games into the venue.

Auction begins at 10am and will likely last a few hours. Easy way to figure out about what the final cost will be is to add 25% to the hammer price to factor in buyers premium and tax so you don’t get surprised at check-out.

Lewisville Convention Center at Hilton Garden Inn
785 State Hwy 121, Lewisville, TX 75067

This location is next to the Music City Mall (former Vista Ridge Mall). Lewisville Convention Center is behind the attached hotel.

Google Maps link:
https://goo.gl/maps/vwPWqxSGb18QbM927

2 Likes

I will be there Friday to take pictures as usual to post on FB to the DFW group.

4 Likes

For those who do not know what group Raymond is talking about it is the DFW Pinball & Arcade Club group on Facebook that I manage.

Raymond generally takes photos of everything that is onsite at the auction location on Friday afternoon during the load-in setup preview. More usually arrives before the auction starts so there may end up being more cool stuff that is not in the photos. Big thanks to Raymond for posting photos of the auction previews Great way to see if there is any items that you just must have… :slight_smile:

2 Likes