April 2021 Machine Shop Work day

Hey all,
We are going to have a work day before our regularly scheduled committee meeting.

When: April 24th at 1pm
Where: Well Machine Shop of course.
Why: Well we need to get some work done.
What are we doing: Well, there will be the normal shenanigans, as well as building the safety partition/wall. Additionally we will be working on other tasks as time/manpower permits

Join us to get to know your fellow maker, have some camaraderie or stare at us as well try to accomplish a few tasks. But if you criticize us too hard, I may put you to work.

8 Likes

I’d like to remind everyone that the work day is next Saturday. I have most of the stuff ordered. I do need to pick up the Polycarb next week from Regal plastics.

3 Likes

I’d like to remind everyone that the workday is tomorrow at 1. We have almost all the materials to do the work we want to do. I picked the polycarbonate up Wednesday afternoon & the steel sheet this morning. I do still need to get some 3/8-16 drive Redhead anchors, which will be an easy pickup.

1 Like

We made some progress. We got the sheet metal up, it will look better once we get the Lexan up. We got half the aluminum angle attached to the Lexan. Once we get the other attached we can attach the Lexan to the poles.

Thanks @mmcclain, @Mrholthaus, @mikeglass, @BobKarnaugh, @artg_dms, @procterc

4 Likes