April 1st Pot Luck signup sheet. - COME!

Happy to report that @Adam_Oas is going to have PR take over the pot luck planning after this one - so this is my try to shake the stick at people. I love this stepping down my own personal energy thing - people are stepping up and being super positive.

hhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TI40HM9R625AAH4G6ztqe2HBgfIbqlNuwBbeftOicHg/edit?usp=sharing

4 Likes

HALLELUJAH I was afraid I was going to have to do that…

1 Like

All you gotta do is take on what you want to take on and let the other stuff fade away. You have a good team to support this area just delegate out things and you’re going to promote lots of positive changes. Please please please don’t think anything is set in stone - new energy and ideas are vital. Some of the stuff I do is a straight waste of energy- I enjoy exhaustion.

2 Likes

I put some posters around in hopes to grab a few people. Pushing this up to gain some attention.

I notice the sheet says we’re busting out the festivus pole again? :joy:

Ugh I reused the old google form haha

1 Like

FYI - Weather is supposed to be nasty Saturday evening/night.

Like nasty enough to consider delaying it to another day? I don’t watch tv I have no idea what’s predicted.

1 Like

They made it sound that way but really the call should be made either Friday night or Saturday morning as the weather system gets closer to us.

1 Like

Somehow I am having trouble with the formm so someone put me
down for brownies

And yeah the weather is iffy, If it is comign in after nidnight last l
last night we will be fine,

My deviled eggs were a hit last time. Need I say more??

2 Likes

No, but I will…

MORE

PLEASE!

/ducking

(I love deviled eggs!!!)

1 Like

According to Weather.com, the nastiness seems to be postponed until Sunday… Just scattered storms Sat evening.

1 Like

Ok so it seem to be on,

I will have some brownies