Anyone willing to help in the woodshop Saturday morning?

Greetings everyone. I recently joined with the intention of using a couple of tools in the woodshop but it looks like Woodshop Basics classes are full for the next few weeks. Would anyone be wiling to meet me in the woodshop Saturday morning (5/13) to run a couple pieces of wood through the planer and drum sander?

I have a 2" thick piece of alder I need to plane and a thinner piece of figured maple I need to run through the sander. Probably no more than 10 minutes of work. I’d be willing to do all cleanup. I can do most of the other work for this project at home, but having these two steps done would help me greatly!

i will be at the shop tonite working on some wood projects. i wouldn’t mind helping. i will be there from 6 until 8 or 9 i think

I will be there in the morning 5/13 around 9 AM. I’m assisting the basics class at 10. I will start Monday evening basics classes after being approved to do so.

That would be fantastic. It might be 6:45 or 7 before I can get there if that’s ok?

A Monday evening class would be perfect for me. I look forward to that option becoming available! Thank you for your offer to help!

No worries. My name is Patrick. Large red headed dude with a beard