Anyone own this or want to dispose of it (resolved)

This has been in the shop since at least 10 oclock last night. If you own it take it home because I don’t see anyone actively working with it.
If no one is claiming it you should know I don’t ‘save’ stuff - it goes in the dumpster.
I can’t make it tonight but if it is still there at 10 tonight, anyone is free to take or dispose of it. there is not member or ‘customer’ storage in the machine shop.
Capture

1 Like

Not sure if you’re being facetious or not, but if you’re referring to automotive’s tall jack it would be a lot nicer to return it to them as opposed to throwing it out. I’m guessing that you’d be a little upset if a chairperson threw out a tool that was misplaced from the Machine Shop by some other member.

2 Likes

I don’t know WHO it belongs to. if it is Auto’s then they should come claim it. Tools from the machine shop are generally marked (as they are all suppose to be). I doubt that red jack has one lick of green paint on it. if it does - then it should be Auto looking at who is misplacing their tools. My offer stands, if it isn’t mark - take it or trash it.

Incidentally, I have film or who left it there. I didn’t post it so I don’t have to hear from all the touchie-feelie people about public shaming.

2 Likes

It’s not us vs them Nick, now that Adam has noted it’s Automotive’s tools, the goal should be moving it back to it’s rightful place not trashing equipment.

For the record I’ll move it back if it’s still there when I get to the space tonight.

8 Likes

@TLAR among many others might be willing to slip it back across the line. Calling their attention to the lack of “automotive green paint”, if true, would be a kindness to a fellow chairperson that they would likely thank you for…

5 Likes

Color tap everything! It makes things go quick.

2 Likes

Cool story. It belongs to automotive. Please move it there instead of the dumpster. Automotive is closer than the dumpster too!

4 Likes

Please do post it, or send me the images. I’m not a fan of the tools/equipment being moved and not returned to where they belong be it from auto, machine, metal, etc.
The space does not need people that cannot put things back or clean up after themselves.

3 Likes

yes, i will PM it.