Anyone need a cheap reliable car?

Thinking about selling one of my old daily drivers. 1994 Honda Civic Ex coupe auto. 150k, ton of new parts including entirely new a/c system. Has minor body damage over most of the car, but is SUPER reliable and great on gas. $1,400 obo. Can post pics or more info on request. Thanks and happy making!

2 Likes

I call your 1994 Honda Civic and raise you a 1999 Toyota Camry CE with 110,000 miles on it. Looking to sell it on Autotrader, but if a good offer comes along . . .

1 Like

Pics please

1 Like

Hi, I’m in need of a car! I would like to see pics of it please.

1 Like

It’s probably rude of me to hijack rbox80’s post. I’ll bow out and list mine on Autotrader after I fix the car up.

Super sorry about the delay, life has been CRAZY the last week or so.

ok. I mean this in light hearted jest but kind of feel like that color scheme needs a strawberry pink somewhere in the back to make it look complete.

But in all seriousness; I’m taking it one had to do some body work on the frontend at some point?

2 Likes

I bought it back in college from a friend that delivered pizzas in it. He had a minor fender bender that pushed in the driver side fender and lightly damaged the hood. I bought the car from him cheap and rolled the fender out with a baseball bat before replacing all the sheet metal. Has a clean car fax. New starter, distributor and a couple other parts are from Autozone with lifetime replacement warranties. Also has new battery. I easily have over $1,400 just in parts. These Honda’s run forever.

1 Like

These Honda’s run forever

Yeah I know. Partly why I’m slightly interested well that and they’re super easy to rice out.

2 Likes

Already has a full stainless catback

1 Like

Still interested at all? Tired of looking at this thing, willing to come down on the price. Thanks again, and happy making.

If one is really looking to sell the car then KBB does show a few places that would give some instant cash for about the price your looking for:
https://www.kbb.com/honda/civic/1994/ex-coupe-2d/?vehicleid=9224&intent=trade-in-sell&mileage=14800&pricetype=cashoffer&condition=good&options=6273782|true

Carvana might be a good bet too and there’s a few non profit sites that would give about $300 for it and even tow it today.

Personally… can’t convince myself or the gf for that fact that it’s in our best interest to go with any car.

1 Like

Hi, what is the status on your Honda?
It’s probably long gone but just checking
availability.

sold it yesterday for $1,100. Thanks for asking, happy making!

1 Like

awww, just missed it.
I am glad you found a buyer.
great update! they got a nice reliable car :))
Thank you for letting me know.