Anyone know where I can take this to live as gun range target

Tired of paying the insurance and storage and the miss is getting unbearable. So unless someone is wanting to buy it. I’m thinking of ringing in the new year with a bang

final part if the party is the title thrown on the pyre as sacrifice to the euro car gods of the Autobahn.

EDIT:
Moving to maker trade, but Pending with @Photomancer at this point. Will update post either way.

Is it your car?

yes, for the past year. don’t need or want it.

meh… either or.

may have a buyer Wednesday if not make an offer or point me to the range and pass the .45 cal

I can assist with your request!

What you are looking for is OFAST

It’s a great time and they will fill it with explosives and then shoot it with machine guns, tanks, helicopters etc.

6 Likes

The sale of a PT Cruiser will draw a certain amount of money, but blowing up such a vehicle is worth more.

2 Likes

@denzuko If it is a running and decently reliable vehicle I know someone with limited funds who currently has no vehicle and is looking for one in her currently limited budget as she gets back on her feet again. She is currently relying on Dart to get to and from work in downtown Dallas or having to rely on friends who can pick her up and give her a ride. Current budget is around $1500-2000.

I had a PT Cruiser. Beautiful car. Very sad that it had to be made by Chrysler, it’s probably only worth shooting and/or blowing up at this point.

1 Like

Heaven help the domestic car industry. The PT Cruiser was eagerly anticipated and then Chrysler critically failed on execution. Went to the Dallas Auto show - probably the year after gas prices spiked and hovered at ~$3 a gallon - and all the Chevy PR folks were clustered around the giant trucks with a few wistful looking brodozer types while the general public was milling about the HHR with no PR flaks to be found no literature besides a stack of brochures in Spanish (a friend of mine works for GM Auto Finance tells me that the default rate on Silverados on 96 month notes is positively amazing). More recently recall one of the car mags expending a breathless paragraph about how the design team for the Hellcat spent countless hours polling upper management about the precise exhaust note for the engine … a few years later Chrysler finds itself writing off the entire platform around the new Dodge Dart to the tune of billion$.

You need sizzle to sell the steak, but the steak is what makes the actual money, fellas…

4 Likes

Dude, if I was to sell it then I’m not looking for that much just a couple hundred to cover my costs for the month.

He’s been talking to me about it and could be meeting up Wednesday. Up to him if he’s interested.

If no one wants to buys it then new years its going out with a bang.

Got a better contact for them? the email on the page bounces.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll be looking at it tomorrow. Want to see what it’ll take to to get it back running … I do need a car, I have the Allenmobile - but it needs work to drive beyond a 5 mile radius. Some parts Roock auto arrived today and are on my desk as I write.

The car looks beautiful, I’m hoping this works out.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ll be looking at it tomorrow

Cool give me a call or text before you head over. I live five minutes up the road so I can meet you there.

PM me your phone number.

you got it, its the 512 number

If @Photomancer does not buy it I know my friend will probably buy it. She is really badly needing transportation of her own again. She has been living without a car for months and with her new job it would really help her get there quickly when they need her to cover an extra shift on short notice.

Be aware it has to be repaired - it’s not it running right now or he’d be cashing my check!

If anyone else is interested when I go over the more the better and more likely to be disposed of.

1 Like

David is right on that, there’s a few little things that needs to be tended to but otherwise its a great car.

Either way, anyone is welcome to look at it, well after David gets his chance, without any pressure to buy.

2 Likes