Anyone Going to Cars and Coffee in Plano This Saturday?

Information is HERE. I usually try to get there about 7AM, but if you want to show your car on the lot it might be filling up by then.

I used to go every month, but they’ve needed to change it to a new larger location for way too long. They are getting too picky about what cars get in and what cars are banished to other areas so the S2000 club is ‘officially’ boycotting. We don’t care if any of our people actually go, but we are just going to do our own meetup and cruise. We have been doing the Fort Worth event pretty regularly for a while now as they have a huge lot an are much more relaxed in general.

Shoulda been there if ya weren’t. You don’t see these everyday…

I literally rolled through at the end of the meet and watched this guy roll out. I ended up at another meetup earlier that was much less stress, just a bunch of car lovers that didn’t want to deal with C&C.

1 Like

I would like to have hung around to hear it, but had other appointments. It was actually quite nice, since it was cold and cloudy, and they only had about 1/3 of the usual turnout. You could actually park and walk…
I love cold & cloudy cars & coffees.
:smiley:

1 Like

Damn, I remember when we would be lucky to have 200 people. It was fun before it got too big. Have seen some great cars though.