Anyone available this weekend?

Anyone available this weekend for a crash course on lasers? Trying to get a project done, but would need some training on the thunder.

1 Like

I can do a private session on Saturday for a small fee. DM me if interested. I may have some time early morning tomorrow as well.

Colby Sherman

Hi Colby,
I am artist, and want to make a faux neon sign with acrylic & flex LED lighting. I have never done this or used the laser. DMS told me I would have to take a class or look for someone to do a one on one lesson on the laser. Is this something you do? Are you available Saturday morning? Or Sunday?
Thank you,
Kristy Bowling

1 Like

Hi Kristy. Welcome to DMS!

You should also go to the Members Access-Green Dot category, create a new topic to request access for yourself, and then you will also be able to see the additional Talk categories that are inside our firewall (i.e., restricted to DMS members).

I know myself and at least one other person are interested in this training too if you’re looking to get a class of 3 together. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ope I just realized your original offer to train was nearly a month ago. My bad! :joy:

Hi Kristy,
I will look into setting up a class. Often the class requests take a several days to get through approval, but if you want, we can meet Saturday morning at the shop to cut your sign out so as not to hold up your project, and we can do a class whenever it is approved.

1 Like

What time are you going to be there Saturday morning, @Colby_Sherman? I’d love to sit in and learn more about the lasers. Happy to pay for the privilege. Thanks!

I am not sure what time on Saturday, but I think Kristy and everyone is going to wait for an official class. I will try tomorrow to set one up for next weekend

2 Likes