Anybody Ship USPS Priority - Want Some Boxes?

I have a couple dozen or so 12z12x8 and another couple dozen ish 0-1096L (video cassette, more or less) for stuff I once shipped, but haven’t in… well, a while…
Anybody want them for shipping? They can only be used to ship Priority with USPS (I think any other use is a violation of some Federal laws involving mail fraud or similar) and I really just want them out of my house… The USPS doesn’t want them back…

1 Like

Is that 12x12x8 inches? If that is a yes I’ll take them off your hands. They would be perfect for shipping ceramic items

1 Like

It is.
Essentially this box
https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-box-7-P_O_BOX7
(I don’t know if the sizes have actually changed over the years; the size stated on my packaging says 12x12x8).
How would you like to make the exchange? I can bring to 'Space, or…
PM if you prefer…

The space would be great. I’ll be in most mornings. Just let me know where and thanks!

1 Like

Ceramics? 10:00AM?

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for someone else to chime in. I’ll take the other boxes off of your hands. Unfortunately, I won’t be anywhere near DMS at 10am… Although, folks do tend to leave me things by the computer I normally use, since I’m up here nearly every day.

1 Like

Perfect, I’ll be there and thank you!

1 Like

I’m in the warehouse area with all of the pottery wheels

Sorry I was a bit late. Hope they do what you need.

are in the common room with a written label “Beth’s Boxes”. I hope they do what you need.

Thank you both!

2 Likes