Anybody have CD cases?

I need a small collection the clear CD cases for a classroom display (around a dozen). It seems a silly thing to buy if someone already has them lying around.

I think I have a lot of them. A lot.

Getting to them might be the challenge, but if you don’t have other takers, tag me and I’ll garage-dive for them. I think they’re in a box on top of granny’s canning jars, behind a pile bags of alpaca fleece. Seriously.

You know that warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Arc? Yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fred’s Warehouse…

1 Like

Got tons of them plus thier cheep at Walmart.

I’ll dig out the better ones in the morning and bring them in around 5pm or the beer and b. Meeting.

1 Like

So sunday?

Thought that was tonight but yes the latest would be Sunday

Lol I’m not invited to B&B so I didn’t know when it was. I can’t make tonight but am aiming for Sunday. I’ve got a ikea bin too if that’s more convenient

I’ll take “Things That Sound Like They’re From a Looney Tunes Cartoon” please Alex.

2 Likes

Got them in your bin. Oh and that paper in there was molding so one may wish to get them quick.

1 Like

I’ll look at it. The paper in there are couch sheets for making paper with the deckle. If its molding sombody didn’t treat them properly and I’ll have to take away the toys. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like