Any word about Caireen?

Not sure where to post this, except I thought this was her baby, I saw a sign in the space that hinted she and her hubby were nott doing too well. So what is the word?

@sroriginals? I was wondering too

She posted this yesterday on Facebook about looking for housing

Right now I am staying saying with Sue for a little bit. I was in the hospital for several days with a kidney infection. What was weird was that I had been sick for several days and not being able to keep any food down. Claude had an appointment at his cardiologist on 3rd on that Thursday and he went to the cardiologist and didn’t come by home. Sugar glider got a message from him since he had my cell phone he couldn’t find his again. That they had found him wandering around the parking lot looking for his cardiologist and that he was in the hospital. He is now at a rehab hospital since it seems he’s had another major stroke.
My biggest current problem is that was no air conditioning at my house and the fact that I need quite a bit of work done on it we really can’t go back there. If anybody knows of a reasonable price Studio or one-bedroom apartment in the Northwest Dallas to Farmers Branch area please let me know we don’t have we all we have is his Social Security and I will still have to pay some bills at the house while we’re getting some work done on it I figure I’ll be out of the house for about six months at least. And I have an awful lot of craft supplies and fabric and other stuff that’s going to probably make its way to the space as I work on cleaning out my place

. It’s it is being a very confusing time. I don’t know if he’ll be able to drive anymore so I don’t know how much I’m going to be able to get to the space to do things. That’s why I’m trying to find something in this area town so it’s easier for me to get someone to take me or pick me up or something. Thanks for people being worried about me that always makes one feel

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Been thinking of y’all.

Prayers and thoughts for you and your husband Cairenn.

1 Like

While I’m not a very religious person, I’ll be thinking of you and praying for you.

We need to do some cleaning out at Cairenns house. If anyone can spare a few hours (daytime for light) to shovel out, there might be some good things uncovered to go to good homes… books, fabric, other craft supplies. Am thinking not more than a couple of hours at a time until the weather cools off. Expect this to be an ongoing project.
Thanks
Sue

2 Likes