Any Woodshop Safety and Orientation Classes Soon?

Hi all! I am a new member here. I apologize in advance if this is not the proper forum for this question, but I was looking through the calendar and do not see any Woodshop Orientation classes offered for the foreseeable future. I’m told this class is required before access to the shop can be given, so I’m curious to see if there were any plans this to be added to the schedule. Or, should I connect with the committee directly to see about individual training? Thanks so much!

Right place for the question.

I do several classes a month - unfortunately, the next couple of weeks are going to be a bit busy. I think the next class I put up will be around May 9th. But if something frees up I will try and get one added a little sooner.

On another note: Go to the “Member Access (Green Dot)” and request your “Green Dot” which will open up the Members Only section of the forum.

Some other DMS membership benefits can be found here:Just did my first visit to DMS - #3 by TSki

4 Likes

Richard,

I can do a one on one to get you signed off. It takes 2-3 hours. Weekends work best for me. Or after 6 some workdays.

Let me know.

John

2 Likes

It looks like there are two on the calendar.

Thanks so much! I’d hate to inconvenience you, but a one-on-one would be great. I can plan to be there whenever is convenient for you. My schedule is sorta always in flux lol, so if there’s a day/time you most prefer, I will work coordinate around it.