Any upcoming classes?

I’d like to learn how the press works here and possible get some prints going. Is there any future plans for classes coming soon?

1 Like

I’d advise that you go to the next printmaking committee meeting. I don’t see one on the Calendar right now, but the last meeting was 6/23, so we should see one on the schedule pretty soon (right, @lisaletters ?). There are 2 Letterpress classes on the Calendar, but they’re both full.

1 Like

I am planning a meeting in August. July is too tight with many members including myself out of town for vacation and busy with trade shows in July. I probably won’t run another Letterpress Basics until September. Please check back.

1 Like

Great thanks so much guys!

Oh another question, is there anyway to be put on a waitlist for the full classes in case someone cancels?

No. Our Calendar program isn’t that advanced. The current “issue” that it’s having is that the class will continue to say Full even if there are cancellations. However, if you click through the listing, it will tell you the current status, whether there’s a slot available, or if all slots have been filled. I’d keep clicking on the class every couple of days or so.

I just got a cancellation this evening, we have a slot open in the letterpress class. If you get this in time, the class is tomorrow night 7/15 @ 7:00. Let me know if you want to attend.

Thanks,

1 Like

Yes please! That would be great!