Any Registered Nurses out there looking for work?

The company I work for is looking for RNs to review claims and help our members manage and coordinate their care.

If you’re an RN (or know one) who wants to step away from hands-on patient care, PM me for details!

I’m not a RN (didn’t even stay at Holiday Inn last night) but my neighbor is and is looking for a new position. can you send me the info on the job

Is this local only or are there opportunities in other cities?

It’s Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - locations of the RN posts I’m not sure. Richardson almost definitely but we have offices in Houston, Austin, Marshall, Abilene. I’m not sure if the other plans in our company (Illinois, New Mexico, Oklahoma [eew] and Montana) are looking for nurses as much as Texas is, but those may be possible.

Don’t get me wrong if one is looking to help their fellow makerspace members then more power too you. But I’m not sure if this is the best forum to be looking to recruit, especially for the medical field.

I know… I just saw the notice on one of the message TVs at work and thought I’d share it, just in case.

1 Like

Why not? We have a wide variety of members… It would make sense that we would have doctors and nurses amongst them or as a part of their families.

thought I’d share it

I’m more concerned with opening floodgates to recruiters, spammers, and scammers than the kind of profession of our members or anything else.

As @jswilson64 pointed out he was just sharing to pass it along to the members instead of actively seeking to recruit.

So in that context he’s earned the “most excellent” award of the day.

hahaha, thanks!

I was laid off twice between 2003 and 2007, with kid(s) in elementary school. It was not fun.Had the water turned off on the day of a 5th-grade birthday party… I asked pretty much anyone I know, via any means I knew of. Some idiots in our neighborhood e-mailing list thought it was “cute” that someone would try to network that way. If I can help anyone stay gainfully employed (if they want, I mean, you’re young, you’ve got your health, what do you want with a job?) I’ll do what I can.

4 Likes