Any purchasing officers going to Home Depot today?

If someone is already making the trip I would like to ask that a gallon of paint could be picked up. Along with two extra paint rollers.

Behr eggshell
Color sterling
One gallon
Note is in the annex with paint chip samples on white paper (see below)

Are you looking for two roller covers, or two complete roller assemblies complete with handles?

Just the feltish covers - we should have rollers in the janitors closet.

1 Like

The handwritten note says “enamel”, but your text doesn’t. Are you looking for a latex-based paint?

So I was confused. The paint is washable but it says enamel on the label. Are they making enamel latex? I’ll get a picture of the Bucket tonight and post.

I am headed to the Space now. I have two stops to make. One of them will be Home Depot and I will get the paint. I will submit the receipt and you will have to authorize reimbursement.

2 Likes

I have the paint. I am enroute to the space.

I really think we need drywall primer. It is $13 for a gallon. I did not buy any because you did not authorize it. Maybe we already have some??

1 Like

I took this last night

1 Like

I’ll get some. I think we need it too - good thing to have around.

I’m not sure we need it anymore. In general I would say we need it - it’s a tradeoff between putting on a coat of $13 primer or an extra coat of $30 paint. However, since I was able to resurrect a bunch of paint in the five gallon bucket, we have a couple gallons of the sterling-colored paint. IMO, we may as well use that up.

But it’s your call if you want drywall primer just to have it around.