Any good local PCB Design/Manufacturing Business?

Hello! I am looking to have a circuit board designed and produced (Mostly based on existing open source designs) but don’t really know where to start… I’ve been searching and reading these boards and found Texas Circuitry and OSH Park which seem to be viable for the production of the boards once the design work is done… but I have no experience with design of this nature so would need that to be done as well.

Am wondering if anyone here knows of or can recommend any local businesses or individuals which can do PCB design and then help setup production internally, overseas, or locally with a firm such as Texas Circuity?

Man I am shooting myself for not attending the various production classes available at DMS! Up a creek with no paddle here haha…Any input is appreciated!

2 Likes

AMC,

You have the BEST handle on the DMS board - just sayin’.

Here is a logo for your superhero outfit if you ever need it.

JAG “Mind Over Anti-Matter” MAN

I used to work at ITC a while back. They are located near Plano Rd. & LBJ. They mostly build PCB’s for silicon wafer test devices. It still might be worth the effort to give them a call to see if they would build something for you. They used to have their own design shop but I think that might be separate now. They work with a lot of designers so that shouldn’t be a problem to get a design. To make it worth their effort you might have to have them fabricate one or two panels. A panel is typically 12"x12"

http://www.integratedtest.com/

1 Like