Any courses coming up?

New to Makerspace, I have my own personal shop at a family members warehouse with my Mig (millermatic 175, 250/Tig (Miller Synchrowave 210)/Plasma setup (hypertherm 45, 65, and 10000.) Would love to get up and running with the required courses here to start welding items from the Machine Shop as well as get certified on the CNC Plasma Table (used a TorchMate in college, some some differences.) If anyone is going to be around in the next week or so that is an instructor I could show my welding/plasma cutting abilities too that would be great and if we could get interest started on the CNC Plasma then hopefully help out train some people!

1 Like

Check out the Dallas makerspace calendar for classes!

https://dallasmakerspace.org/calendar/

You can sort by category to get all of the metal working classes.

1 Like

Welcome to DMS!
We’re always looking for extra P-CAM instructors because the classes are always full. I would love to help get you up to speed, but I’ve overbooked myself for the next few weeks and won’t be able to fulfill my usual schedule. @bpamplin Brady might be available, though, he just taught a couple back-to-back, so I’ll let him weigh in on that…

2 Likes

I was going to hold up and let @jast get a couple in but since he is busy, I’ll submit a couple later today. It will be three days before they hit the event calendar.

6 Likes